Fax: (+52 55) 58 04 64 15
Soft–Soft interactions in the protein–protein recognition process: The K+ channel-charybdotoxin case
Article first published online: 16 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Special Issue: Mexican Theoretical Physical Chemistry Meetings
Volume 112, Issue 22, pages 3618–3623, 15 November 2012
How to Cite
Aparicio, F., González-Rivas, N., Ireta, J., Rojo, A., Escobar, L. I., Cedillo, A. and Galván, M. (2012), Soft–Soft interactions in the protein–protein recognition process: The K+ channel-charybdotoxin case. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 112: 3618–3623. doi: 10.1002/qua.24278
- Issue published online: 16 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 16 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 30 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAR 2012
- CONACYT. Grant Numbers: 155698, 41348-F, 41365, 60799, 105532
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!