Is a MH (M = Be and Mg) radical a better electron donor in halogen-hydride interaction?: A theoretical comparison with HMH
Article first published online: 12 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Volume 113, Issue 9, pages 1293–1298, 5 May 2013
How to Cite
Bai, X., Li, Q., Li, R., Cheng, J. and Li, W. (2013), Is a MH (M = Be and Mg) radical a better electron donor in halogen-hydride interaction?: A theoretical comparison with HMH. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 113: 1293–1298. doi: 10.1002/qua.24279
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 12 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAY 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20973149
- Outstanding Youth Natural Science Foundation of Shandong Province. Grant Number: JQ201006
- Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University
- State Key Laboratory of Supramolecular Structure and Materials, Jilin University, China. Grant Number: SKLSSM201216
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!