Is a MH (M = Be and Mg) radical a better electron donor in halogen-hydride interaction?: A theoretical comparison with HMH
Article first published online: 12 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Volume 113, Issue 9, pages 1293–1298, 5 May 2013
How to Cite
Bai, X., Li, Q., Li, R., Cheng, J. and Li, W. (2013), Is a MH (M = Be and Mg) radical a better electron donor in halogen-hydride interaction?: A theoretical comparison with HMH. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 113: 1293–1298. doi: 10.1002/qua.24279
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 12 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAY 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20973149
- Outstanding Youth Natural Science Foundation of Shandong Province. Grant Number: JQ201006
- Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University
- State Key Laboratory of Supramolecular Structure and Materials, Jilin University, China. Grant Number: SKLSSM201216
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.