Computational Biochemistry and Biophysics
The nature of chemical bonds of the CaMn4O5 cluster in oxygen evolving complex of photosystem II: Jahn-Teller distortion and its suppression by Ca doping in cubane structures
Article first published online: 17 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Special Issue: Seventh Congress of the International Society for Theoretical Chemical Physics
Volume 113, Issue 4, pages 453–473, 15 February 2013
How to Cite
Yamaguchi, K., Yamanaka, S., Isobe, H., Saito, T., Kanda, K., Umena, Y., Kawakami, K., Shen, J.-R., Kamiya, N., Okumura, M., Nakamura, H., Shoji, M. and Yoshioka, Y. (2013), The nature of chemical bonds of the CaMn4O5 cluster in oxygen evolving complex of photosystem II: Jahn-Teller distortion and its suppression by Ca doping in cubane structures. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 113: 453–473. doi: 10.1002/qua.24280
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 17 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 FEB 2012
- Grants-in-Aid for Scientific Research. Grant Numbers: 19750046, 19350070, 18350008
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT) [Granted-in-Aid for Scientific Research (C)]. Grant Number: 23550016
- Research and Development of the Next-Generation Integrated Simulation of Living Matter
- Development and Use of the Next-Generation Supercomputer Project
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!