Computational Biochemistry and Biophysics
The nature of chemical bonds of the CaMn4O5 cluster in oxygen evolving complex of photosystem II: Jahn-Teller distortion and its suppression by Ca doping in cubane structures
Article first published online: 17 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Special Issue: Seventh Congress of the International Society for Theoretical Chemical Physics
Volume 113, Issue 4, pages 453–473, 15 February 2013
How to Cite
Yamaguchi, K., Yamanaka, S., Isobe, H., Saito, T., Kanda, K., Umena, Y., Kawakami, K., Shen, J.-R., Kamiya, N., Okumura, M., Nakamura, H., Shoji, M. and Yoshioka, Y. (2013), The nature of chemical bonds of the CaMn4O5 cluster in oxygen evolving complex of photosystem II: Jahn-Teller distortion and its suppression by Ca doping in cubane structures. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 113: 453–473. doi: 10.1002/qua.24280
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 17 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 FEB 2012
- Grants-in-Aid for Scientific Research. Grant Numbers: 19750046, 19350070, 18350008
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT) [Granted-in-Aid for Scientific Research (C)]. Grant Number: 23550016
- Research and Development of the Next-Generation Integrated Simulation of Living Matter
- Development and Use of the Next-Generation Supercomputer Project
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.