The analysis of polarization effects on the interelectronic separations in the atoms and molecules of the G1 test set
Version of Record online: 17 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Volume 113, Issue 1, pages 76–82, 5 January 2013
How to Cite
Proud, A. J., Walker, M. P. and Pearson, J. K. (2013), The analysis of polarization effects on the interelectronic separations in the atoms and molecules of the G1 test set. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 113: 76–82. doi: 10.1002/qua.24282
- Issue online: 22 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 17 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 22 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUN 2012
- The University of Prince Edward Island
- The Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council (NSERC)
- The Canada Foundation for Innovation (CFI)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!