The analysis of polarization effects on the interelectronic separations in the atoms and molecules of the G1 test set
Article first published online: 17 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Volume 113, Issue 1, pages 76–82, 5 January 2013
How to Cite
Proud, A. J., Walker, M. P. and Pearson, J. K. (2013), The analysis of polarization effects on the interelectronic separations in the atoms and molecules of the G1 test set. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 113: 76–82. doi: 10.1002/qua.24282
- Issue published online: 22 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 17 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 22 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUN 2012
- The University of Prince Edward Island
- The Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council (NSERC)
- The Canada Foundation for Innovation (CFI)
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.