A density functional theory investigation on the formation mechanisms of DNA interstrand crosslinks induced by chloroethylnitrosoureas
Article first published online: 16 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Volume 113, Issue 9, pages 1299–1306, 5 May 2013
How to Cite
Zhao, L.-J., Ma, X.-Y. and Zhong, R.-G. (2013), A density functional theory investigation on the formation mechanisms of DNA interstrand crosslinks induced by chloroethylnitrosoureas. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 113: 1299–1306. doi: 10.1002/qua.24283
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 16 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 APR 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20907002
- Beijing Nova Program. Grant Number: 2009B08
- Natural Science Foundation of Beijing Municipality. Grant Number: 8113031
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!