A density functional theory investigation on the formation mechanisms of DNA interstrand crosslinks induced by chloroethylnitrosoureas
Article first published online: 16 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Volume 113, Issue 9, pages 1299–1306, 5 May 2013
How to Cite
Zhao, L.-J., Ma, X.-Y. and Zhong, R.-G. (2013), A density functional theory investigation on the formation mechanisms of DNA interstrand crosslinks induced by chloroethylnitrosoureas. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 113: 1299–1306. doi: 10.1002/qua.24283
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 16 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 APR 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20907002
- Beijing Nova Program. Grant Number: 2009B08
- Natural Science Foundation of Beijing Municipality. Grant Number: 8113031
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.