Optical properties of host material for phosphor computational modeling
Article first published online: 20 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Special Issue: Proceedings of the 2012 Sanibel Symposium
Volume 112, Issue 24, pages 3889–3895, 15 December 2012
How to Cite
Yao, G., Berry, M. T., May, P. S. and Kilin, D. S. (2012), Optical properties of host material for phosphor computational modeling. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 112: 3889–3895. doi: 10.1002/qua.24292
- Issue published online: 9 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 20 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAY 2012
- South Dakota Governor's Office of Economic Development, NSF award. Grant Number: EPS0903804
- DOE, BES—Chemical Sciences, NERSC. Grant Number: DE-AC02-05CH11231, allocation Award 85213 (Computational Modeling of Photo-catalysis and Photoinduced Charge Transfer Dynamics on Surfaces)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!