These authors contributed equally to this work.
Theoretical analysis of correlation between ionization threshold fluence in IR-MALDI and IR absorption spectrum of matrix molecules†
Article first published online: 24 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Volume 113, Issue 2, pages 125–129, 15 January 2013
How to Cite
Hatakeyama, M., Mashiko, T., Hazama, H., Awazu, K. and Tachikawa, M. (2013), Theoretical analysis of correlation between ionization threshold fluence in IR-MALDI and IR absorption spectrum of matrix molecules. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 113: 125–129. doi: 10.1002/qua.24296
- Issue published online: 4 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 24 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAR 2012
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research and for the Priority Area)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!