These authors contributed equally to this work.
Theoretical analysis of correlation between ionization threshold fluence in IR-MALDI and IR absorption spectrum of matrix molecules†
Article first published online: 24 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Volume 113, Issue 2, pages 125–129, 15 January 2013
How to Cite
Hatakeyama, M., Mashiko, T., Hazama, H., Awazu, K. and Tachikawa, M. (2013), Theoretical analysis of correlation between ionization threshold fluence in IR-MALDI and IR absorption spectrum of matrix molecules. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 113: 125–129. doi: 10.1002/qua.24296
- Issue published online: 4 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 24 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAR 2012
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research and for the Priority Area)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!