Fax: (+86) 21 64253651
The role of benzoic acid in proline-catalyzed asymmetric michael addition: A density functional theory study
Article first published online: 20 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Volume 113, Issue 9, pages 1339–1348, 5 May 2013
How to Cite
Shi, H., Huang, X., Liu, G., Yu, K., Xu, C., Li, W., Zeng, B. and Tang, Y. (2013), The role of benzoic acid in proline-catalyzed asymmetric michael addition: A density functional theory study. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 113: 1339–1348. doi: 10.1002/qua.24297
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 20 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 16 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAR 2012
- The Shanghai Committee of Science and Technology. Grant Number: 11DZ2260600
- The State Key Laboratory of Drug Research, Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: SIMM1203KF-13
- The Key Laboratory of Synthetic Chemistry of Natural Substances, Chinese Academy of Sciences
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!