Fax: (+86) 21 64253651
The role of benzoic acid in proline-catalyzed asymmetric michael addition: A density functional theory study
Article first published online: 20 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Volume 113, Issue 9, pages 1339–1348, 5 May 2013
How to Cite
Shi, H., Huang, X., Liu, G., Yu, K., Xu, C., Li, W., Zeng, B. and Tang, Y. (2013), The role of benzoic acid in proline-catalyzed asymmetric michael addition: A density functional theory study. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 113: 1339–1348. doi: 10.1002/qua.24297
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 20 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 16 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAR 2012
- The Shanghai Committee of Science and Technology. Grant Number: 11DZ2260600
- The State Key Laboratory of Drug Research, Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: SIMM1203KF-13
- The Key Laboratory of Synthetic Chemistry of Natural Substances, Chinese Academy of Sciences
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!