Fax: (+86) 21 64253651
The role of benzoic acid in proline-catalyzed asymmetric michael addition: A density functional theory study
Article first published online: 20 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Volume 113, Issue 9, pages 1339–1348, 5 May 2013
How to Cite
Shi, H., Huang, X., Liu, G., Yu, K., Xu, C., Li, W., Zeng, B. and Tang, Y. (2013), The role of benzoic acid in proline-catalyzed asymmetric michael addition: A density functional theory study. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 113: 1339–1348. doi: 10.1002/qua.24297
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 20 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 16 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAR 2012
- The Shanghai Committee of Science and Technology. Grant Number: 11DZ2260600
- The State Key Laboratory of Drug Research, Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: SIMM1203KF-13
- The Key Laboratory of Synthetic Chemistry of Natural Substances, Chinese Academy of Sciences
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.