A TD-DFT basis set and density functional assessment for the calculation of electronic excitation energies of fluorene
Version of Record online: 24 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Special Issue: The Brazilian Symposium on Theoretical Chemistry
Volume 112, Issue 20, pages 3434–3438, 15 October 2012
How to Cite
Barboza, C. A., Vazquez, P. A. M., Mac-Leod Carey, D. and Arratia-Perez, R. (2012), A TD-DFT basis set and density functional assessment for the calculation of electronic excitation energies of fluorene. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 112: 3434–3438. doi: 10.1002/qua.24300
- Issue online: 11 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 24 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 FEB 2012
- FONDECYT. Grant Numbers: 1100283, 1110758
- MILLENNIUM NUCLEUS. Grant Number: P07-006–F and UNAB-DI-01-11
- TWAS/CNPq. Grant Number: 190063/2009-2
- MECESUP. Grant Number: scholarship number: FSM0605
- CENAPAD-SP (Centro Nacional de Processamento de Alto Desempenho em São Paulo) UNICAMP/FINEP—MCT
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!