Sequential hydrogen dissociation from a charged Pt13H24 cluster modeled by ab initio molecular dynamics
Article first published online: 13 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Special Issue: Proceedings of the 2012 Sanibel Symposium
Volume 112, Issue 24, pages 3896–3903, 15 December 2012
How to Cite
Meng, Q., May, P. S., Berry, M. T. and Kilin, D. (2012), Sequential hydrogen dissociation from a charged Pt13H24 cluster modeled by ab initio molecular dynamics. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 112: 3896–3903. doi: 10.1002/qua.24301
- Issue published online: 9 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 13 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAY 2012
- NSF/EPSCoR. Grant Number: 0554609
- NSF award EPS0903804
- State of South Dakota, governor's Office of Economic Development, DOE, BES – Chemical Sciences, NERSC Contract No. DE-AC02-05CH11231, alocation Award 85213 Computational Modeling of Photo-catalysis and Photoinduced Charge Transfer Dynamics on Surfaces
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!