Current-density functional study of the HeH+ molecular ion under a strong ultrashort magnetic field
Article first published online: 3 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Volume 113, Issue 2, pages 139–147, 15 January 2013
How to Cite
Vikas (2013), Current-density functional study of the HeH+ molecular ion under a strong ultrashort magnetic field. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 113: 139–147. doi: 10.1002/qua.24305
- Issue published online: 4 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 3 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 22 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAY 2012
- Department of Science and Technology (DST), India, under SERC FastTrack Scheme for young scientists. Grant Number: SR/FTP/CS-100/2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!