Investigation on the dissolution of Mn ions from LiMn2O4 cathode in the application of lithium ion batteries: First principle molecular orbital method
Version of Record online: 4 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Volume 113, Issue 2, pages 148–154, 15 January 2013
How to Cite
Kim, Y., Lim, J. and Kang, S. (2013), Investigation on the dissolution of Mn ions from LiMn2O4 cathode in the application of lithium ion batteries: First principle molecular orbital method. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 113: 148–154. doi: 10.1002/qua.24314
- Issue online: 4 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 4 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 APR 2012
- Ministry of Knowledge and Economy (MKE), Korea. Grant Number: 2008EAPHMP 1300002009
- IT R&D program of MKE/IITA. Grant Number: 0414-20090013
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.