A theoretical study of the confinement of methane in water clusters
Article first published online: 13 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Special Issue: Mexican Theoretical Physical Chemistry Meetings
Volume 112, Issue 22, pages 3655–3660, 15 November 2012
How to Cite
Bravo-Pérez, G. and Saint-Martin, H. (2012), A theoretical study of the confinement of methane in water clusters. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 112: 3655–3660. doi: 10.1002/qua.24315
- Issue published online: 16 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 13 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUL 2012
- PAPIIT. Grant Number: IN112809
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!