This article was published online on 30 August 2012. An error was subsequently identified. This notice is included in the online and print version to indicate that both have been corrected on 7 September 2012.
Electronic energy functionals: Levy–Lieb principle within the ground state path integral quantum Monte Carlo†
Article first published online: 30 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Volume 113, Issue 2, pages 155–160, 15 January 2013
How to Cite
Delle Site, L., Ghiringhelli, L. M. and Ceperley, D. M. (2013), Electronic energy functionals: Levy–Lieb principle within the ground state path integral quantum Monte Carlo. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 113: 155–160. doi: 10.1002/qua.24321
- Issue published online: 4 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 30 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 2 AUG 2012
- Heisenberg Stipendium of the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG). Grant Number: DE 1140/5-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!