Theoretical and experimental studies on solubility and reactivity behavior of lysergol, elymoclavine, and dihydrolysergol
Article first published online: 10 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Volume 113, Issue 10, pages 1427–1435, 15 May 2013
How to Cite
Rohilla, M., Goel, N., Singh, T. V., Venugopalan, P., Kumar, N. V. S. and Tewari, K. (2013), Theoretical and experimental studies on solubility and reactivity behavior of lysergol, elymoclavine, and dihydrolysergol. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 113: 1427–1435. doi: 10.1002/qua.24335
- Issue published online: 2 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 10 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 3 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 APR 2012
- Chemical Resources, Panchkula (Haryana)
- Panjab University, Chandigarh (3 years).
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.