The structure and electronic property of the smallest C20-glycine and Gd-encapsulated C20-glycine derivatives with potentially biological activity
Article first published online: 12 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Volume 113, Issue 10, pages 1440–1446, 15 May 2013
How to Cite
Cao, Y., Wang, D., Liu, B., Yao, G., Fu, Y., Li, X. and Bi, Z. (2013), The structure and electronic property of the smallest C20-glycine and Gd-encapsulated C20-glycine derivatives with potentially biological activity. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 113: 1440–1446. doi: 10.1002/qua.24338
- Issue published online: 2 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 12 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 8 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!