Theory of variational calculation with a scaling correct moment functional to solve the electronic schrödinger equation directly for ground state one-electron density and electronic energy
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Volume 113, Issue 10, pages 1479–1492, 15 May 2013
How to Cite
Kristyan, S. (2013), Theory of variational calculation with a scaling correct moment functional to solve the electronic schrödinger equation directly for ground state one-electron density and electronic energy. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 113: 1479–1492. doi: 10.1002/qua.24345
- Issue published online: 2 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 9 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUL 2012
- LIPOMEDICINA and NANOSEN9 at RCNS-HAS
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!