These authors contributed equally to this work.
Theoretical investigation of gas phase ethanol–(water)n (n = 1–5) clusters and comparison with gas phase pure water clusters (water)n (n = 2–6)
Article first published online: 25 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Volume 113, Issue 10, pages 1511–1521, 15 May 2013
How to Cite
Han, G., Ding, Y., Qian, P., Zhang, C. and Song, W. (2013), Theoretical investigation of gas phase ethanol–(water)n (n = 1–5) clusters and comparison with gas phase pure water clusters (water)n (n = 2–6). Int. J. Quantum Chem., 113: 1511–1521. doi: 10.1002/qua.24352
- Issue published online: 2 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 25 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 26 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUN 2012
- National Nature Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20903063
- Postdoctoral Foundation of Shandong Agricultural University in China. Grant Number: 76335
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!