Fax: 098 711 228 6008
Pyridine adsorption on small Nin-cluster (n = 2,3,4): A study of geometry and electronic structure
Version of Record online: 6 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Volume 113, Issue 10, pages 1549–1555, 15 May 2013
How to Cite
Ghatee, M. H. and Pakdel, L. (2013), Pyridine adsorption on small Nin-cluster (n = 2,3,4): A study of geometry and electronic structure. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 113: 1549–1555. doi: 10.1002/qua.24358
- Issue online: 2 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 6 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUL 2012
- Shiraz University (M.H.G. and L.P.)
- EOR Research Center, School of Chemical & Petroleum Engineering
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!