Fax: 098 711 228 6008
Pyridine adsorption on small Nin-cluster (n = 2,3,4): A study of geometry and electronic structure
Version of Record online: 6 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Volume 113, Issue 10, pages 1549–1555, 15 May 2013
How to Cite
Ghatee, M. H. and Pakdel, L. (2013), Pyridine adsorption on small Nin-cluster (n = 2,3,4): A study of geometry and electronic structure. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 113: 1549–1555. doi: 10.1002/qua.24358
- Issue online: 2 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 6 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUL 2012
- Shiraz University (M.H.G. and L.P.)
- EOR Research Center, School of Chemical & Petroleum Engineering
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.