Hydrogen isotope effects on covalent and noncovalent interactions: The case of protonated rare gas clusters
Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Volume 113, Issue 10, pages 1556–1561, 15 May 2013
How to Cite
Moncada, F., Uribe, L. S., Romero, J. and Reyes, A. (2013), Hydrogen isotope effects on covalent and noncovalent interactions: The case of protonated rare gas clusters. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 113: 1556–1561. doi: 10.1002/qua.24360
- Issue online: 2 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 SEP 2012
- Colciencias. Grant Number: RC-457-2009
- Universidad Nacional de Colombia, División de Investigación sede Bogotá. Grant Number: 201010016739
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!