This article is dedicated to Prof. Michael C. Böhm (Darmstadt, Germany), Prof. Günter Häfelinger, Dr. Dietrich Hoffmann, Prof. Claus Kahlert (Tübingen, Germany), Prof. Heinrich R. Karfunkel (Basel, Switzerland), Klaus Strecker (Heilbronn, Germany), and Dr. F.-W. E.
Explicit and implicit multi-center integrations†
Version of Record online: 29 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Volume 113, Issue 10, pages 1573–1583, 15 May 2013
How to Cite
Koch, W. H. G. (2013), Explicit and implicit multi-center integrations. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 113: 1573–1583. doi: 10.1002/qua.24363
- Issue online: 2 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 29 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 15 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 AUG 2012
- Mexican “Sistema Nacional de Investigadores (SNI)” of the “Consejo Nacional de Ciencia y Tecnologia (CONACYT)” and “Programa de Primas al Desempeño del Personal Acedémico de Tiempo Completo (PRIDE)” of “Universidad National Autónoma de México (UNAM).”
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!