Intermolecular interactions, thermodynamic properties, crystal structure, and detonation performance of HMX/NTO cocrystal explosive
Article first published online: 4 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Volume 113, Issue 10, pages 1591–1599, 15 May 2013
How to Cite
Lin, H., Zhu, S.-G., Zhang, L., Peng, X.-H., Chen, P.-Y. and Li, H.-Z. (2013), Intermolecular interactions, thermodynamic properties, crystal structure, and detonation performance of HMX/NTO cocrystal explosive. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 113: 1591–1599. doi: 10.1002/qua.24369
- Issue published online: 2 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 4 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 AUG 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 61106078
- NUST Research Funding. Grant Number: 2011ZDJH28
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!