Exact relations between the electron density and external potential for systems of interacting and noninteracting electrons
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Volume 113, Issue 11, pages 1626–1632, 5 June 2013
How to Cite
Ryabinkin, I. G. and Staroverov, V. N. (2013), Exact relations between the electron density and external potential for systems of interacting and noninteracting electrons. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 113: 1626–1632. doi: 10.1002/qua.24374
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 1 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 SEP 2012
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!