Efficient blue-emitting Ir(III) complexes with phenyl-methyl-benzimidazolyl and picolinate ligands: A DFT and time-dependent DFT study
Article first published online: 8 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Volume 113, Issue 11, pages 1641–1649, 5 June 2013
How to Cite
Song, M.-X., Hao, Z.-M., Wu, Z.-J., Song, S.-Y., Zhou, L., Deng, R.-P. and Zhang, H.-J. (2013), Efficient blue-emitting Ir(III) complexes with phenyl-methyl-benzimidazolyl and picolinate ligands: A DFT and time-dependent DFT study. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 113: 1641–1649. doi: 10.1002/qua.24379
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 8 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 14 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 AUG 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21071140
- National Natural Science Foundation of China Major Project. Grant Number: 91122030
- 863″-National High Technology Research and Development Program of China. Grant Number: 2011AA03A407
- National Natural Science Foundation for Creative Research Group. Grant Number: 20921002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!