These authors contributed equally to this work
Locating apoptosis proteins by incorporating the signal peptide cleavage sites into the general form of Chou's Pseudo amino acid composition
Version of Record online: 3 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Volume 113, Issue 11, pages 1660–1667, 5 June 2013
How to Cite
Qin, Y., Zheng, L. and Huang, J. (2013), Locating apoptosis proteins by incorporating the signal peptide cleavage sites into the general form of Chou's Pseudo amino acid composition. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 113: 1660–1667. doi: 10.1002/qua.24383
- Issue online: 17 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 3 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 24 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 OCT 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 31100953
- Program of Shanghai Normal University. Grant Number: A-7001-12-002006
- Shanghai Outstanding Young Teachers. Grant Number: B-8101-10-0006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!