Computational investigation of the adsorption and reactions of SiHx (x = 0–4) on TiO2 anatase (101) and rutile (110) surfaces
Version of Record online: 8 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Volume 113, Issue 12, pages 1696–1708, 15 June 2013
How to Cite
Huang, W.-F., Chen, H.-T. and Lin, M.C. (2013), Computational investigation of the adsorption and reactions of SiHx (x = 0–4) on TiO2 anatase (101) and rutile (110) surfaces. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 113: 1696–1708. doi: 10.1002/qua.24388
- Issue online: 6 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 8 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 11 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!