Ab initio chemical kinetics for reactions of H atoms with SiHx (x = 1–3) radicals and related unimolecular decomposition processes
Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Volume 113, Issue 12, pages 1735–1746, 15 June 2013
How to Cite
Raghunath, P., Lee, Y.-M., Wu, S.-Y., Wu, J.-S. and Lin, M.-C. (2013), Ab initio chemical kinetics for reactions of H atoms with SiHx (x = 1–3) radicals and related unimolecular decomposition processes. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 113: 1735–1746. doi: 10.1002/qua.24396
- Issue online: 6 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 12 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 SEP 2012
- Taiwan's National Science Council (NSC). Grant Number: NSC100-2113-M-009-013
- Ministry of Economics. Grant Number: 98-EC-17-A-07-S2-0043
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!