Importance of Pd and Pt excited states in N2O capture and activation: A comparative study with Rh and Au atoms
Article first published online: 12 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Volume 113, Issue 13, pages 1794–1802, 5 July 2013
How to Cite
Poulain, E., Rubio-Ponce, A., Uc, V. H., Bertin, V. and Olvera-Neria, O. (2013), Importance of Pd and Pt excited states in N2O capture and activation: A comparative study with Rh and Au atoms. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 113: 1794–1802. doi: 10.1002/qua.24405
- Issue published online: 21 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 12 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 NOV 2012
- PROMEP-México. Grant Number: Project No. 22310793
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!