Assessing the performance of density functional theory for the dynamic polarizabilities of amino acids: Treatment of correlation and role of exact exchange
Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Volume 113, Issue 13, pages 1803–1811, 5 July 2013
How to Cite
Alipour, M. and Mohajeri, A. (2013), Assessing the performance of density functional theory for the dynamic polarizabilities of amino acids: Treatment of correlation and role of exact exchange. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 113: 1803–1811. doi: 10.1002/qua.24406
- Issue online: 21 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!