A theoretical study of conformational flexibility, magnetic properties, and polarizabilities of trimethylnaphthalenes
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Volume 113, Issue 15, pages 1890–1898, 5 August 13
How to Cite
How to cite this article: Int. J. Quantum Chem. 2013, 113, 1890–1898. DOI: 10.1002/qua.24414, , D. S. Đorđević,
- Issue published online: 18 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!