H2S splitting on Cu(110): Insight from combined periodic density functional theory calculations and microkinetic simulation
Article first published online: 5 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Volume 113, Issue 16, pages 1992–2001, 15 August 13
How to Cite
How to cite this article: Int. J. Quantum Chem. 2013, 113, 1992–2001. DOI: 10.1002/qua.24428,
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 5 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 NOV 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21003098
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities of China. Grant Number: K50510070003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!