Interaction of copernicium with gold: Assessment of applicability of simple density functional theories
Article first published online: 8 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Volume 113, Issue 13, pages 1772–1774, 5 July 2013
How to Cite
Zaitsevskii, A. and Titov, A. V. (2013), Interaction of copernicium with gold: Assessment of applicability of simple density functional theories. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 113: 1772–1774. doi: 10.1002/qua.24429
- Issue published online: 21 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 8 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 FEB 2013
- Russian Foundation for Basic Research. Grant Number: 11-03-12155-ofi-m
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!