Structures, energetics, and isomerism of [Be,C,O,S]: Stability of triply bonded sulfur
Article first published online: 16 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Volume 113, Issue 19, pages 2213–2219, 5 October 13
How to Cite
How to cite this article: Int. J. Quantum Chem. 2013, 113, 2213–2219. DOI: 10.1002/qua.24433, , ,
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 16 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 NOV 2012
- National Basic Research Program of China (973 Program). Grant Number: 2012CB932800
- National Key Basic Research and Development Program of China. Grant Number: 2010CB327701
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21273093, 20773054, 21073074
- Doctor Foundation by the Ministry of Education. Grant Number: 20070183028
- Excellent Young Teacher Foundation of Ministry of Education of China and Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University (NCET)
- Excellent Young People Foundation of Jilin Province. Grant Number: 20050103
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!