A computational investigation on the geometries, stabilities, antioxidant activity, and the substituent effects of the L-ascorbic acid and their derivatives
Article first published online: 16 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Volume 113, Issue 19, pages 2220–2227, 5 October 13
How to Cite
How to cite this article: Int. J. Quantum Chem. 2013, 113, 2220–2227. DOI: 10.1002/qua.24434, , , , ,
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 16 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 OCT 2012
- Natural Science fund of China. Grant Numbers: 11179035, 10979048, 10875126
- Scientific Research Innovation Projects of Shanghai Education Committee. Grant Number: 12YZ185
- 973 fund of Chinese Ministry of Science and Technology. Grant Number: 2010CB934504
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!