Intermolecular interactions of a size-expanded guanine analogue with gold nanoclusters
Article first published online: 20 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Volume 113, Issue 19, pages 2234–2242, 5 October 13
How to Cite
How to cite this article: Int. J. Quantum Chem. 2013, 113, 2234–2242. DOI: 10.1002/qua.24436, , , , ,
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 20 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 19 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 DEC 2012
- Natural Science Foundation of Shandong Province. Grant Number: ZR2011BQ026
- Science Research Starting-up Foundation from QFNU. Grant Number: BSQD20100107
- State Key Laboratory of Crystal Material in Shandong University. Grant Number: Open Project No. KF1103
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 11274200
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!