Electronic and magnetic properties of all 3d transition-metal-doped ZnO monolayers
Version of Record online: 29 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Volume 113, Issue 19, pages 2243–2250, 5 October 13
How to Cite
How to cite this article: Int. J. Quantum Chem. 2013, 113, 2243–2250. DOI: 10.1002/qua.24442, , ,
- Issue online: 20 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 29 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 DEC 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: NSFC. Grant No. 11074176, NSAF. Grant No. 10976019 (to HZ)
- Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education of China. Grant Number: 20100181110080 (to HZ)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!