Theoretical study of enantiomeric and geometric control in chiral guanidine-catalyzed asymmetric 1,4-addition of 5H-oxazol-4-ones
Article first published online: 9 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Volume 113, Issue 20, pages 2267–2276, 15 October 13
How to Cite
How to cite this article: Int. J. Quantum Chem. 2013, 113, 2267–2276. DOI: 10.1002/qua.24447, ,
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 9 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 JAN 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 31070550
- University and Natural Science Foundation of Shandong Province. Grant Number: ZR2009BZ003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!