Theoretical study of enantiomeric and geometric control in chiral guanidine-catalyzed asymmetric 1,4-addition of 5H-oxazol-4-ones
Version of Record online: 9 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Volume 113, Issue 20, pages 2267–2276, 15 October 13
How to Cite
How to cite this article: Int. J. Quantum Chem. 2013, 113, 2267–2276. DOI: 10.1002/qua.24447, ,
- Issue online: 6 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 9 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 JAN 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 31070550
- University and Natural Science Foundation of Shandong Province. Grant Number: ZR2009BZ003
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.