Clarification of the role of protein in carbonmonoxy myoglobin by investigating electronic states
Article first published online: 30 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Volume 113, Issue 21, pages 2345–2354, 5 November 2013
How to Cite
How to cite this article: Int. J. Quantum Chem. 2013, 113, 2345–2354. DOI: 10.1002/qua.24459, , , ,
- Issue published online: 23 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 31 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 NOV 2012
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology (MEXT) for its grants from the program “Research and Development of Next-Generation Integrated Life Simulation Software” and “Research on Innovative Simulation Software” (F.S. and T.H.)
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|qua24459-sup-0001-suppinfo.docx||34K||Table S1. Eigen values and atomic contribution of HIE, H64G and HID models to some KS orbitals.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.