Intermolecular interactions in uracil–nitrous acid complexes: structures, binding energy, topological properties, and nuclear magnetic resonance study
Article first published online: 13 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Volume 113, Issue 21, pages 2361–2371, 5 November 2013
How to Cite
How to cite this article: Int. J. Quantum Chem. 2013, 113, 2361–2371. DOI: 10.1002/qua.24461, , , , ,
- Issue published online: 23 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 13 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 DEC 2012
- Sirjan University of Technology and the Payame Noor Universit
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!