Insight into the structural requirements of benzimidazole derivatives as interleukin-2 inducible t-cell kinase inhibitors by computational explorations
Version of Record online: 16 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Volume 113, Issue 21, pages 2385–2396, 5 November 2013
How to Cite
How to cite this article: Int. J. Quantum Chem. 2013, 113, 2385–2396. DOI: 10.1002/qua.24470, , , , , , ,
- Issue online: 23 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 NOV 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 11201049, 10801025, 30973590
- National High Technology Research and Development Program (“863”) of China. Grant Number: 2009AA02Z205
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!