Insight into the structural requirements of benzimidazole derivatives as interleukin-2 inducible t-cell kinase inhibitors by computational explorations
Article first published online: 16 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Volume 113, Issue 21, pages 2385–2396, 5 November 2013
How to Cite
How to cite this article: Int. J. Quantum Chem. 2013, 113, 2385–2396. DOI: 10.1002/qua.24470, , , , , , ,
- Issue published online: 23 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 16 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 NOV 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 11201049, 10801025, 30973590
- National High Technology Research and Development Program (“863”) of China. Grant Number: 2009AA02Z205
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.